Sunday, December 2, 2012

Challenge #131: Non-traditional X-Mas Colors

Welcome to another Sentimental Sunday!
The countdown for Christmas has finally started!!
For the next 4 weeks, we will be making nothing but Christmas projects.
 Be sure to stop back on Tuesday and see who our random winner is and who has been chosen to be in our Top 3!

This week's Sponsor is:
Saturated Canary challlengebadge
Donating: 2 digi's, winners choice 

This week's challenge is:
Non-Traditional Christmas Colors
(plus a sentiment)
We don't want to see any reds or greens on your creation this week.

Here are perfect examples created by:
Erum
Erum
and
Jennipher
Jennipher #131
Lets check out what the rest of the team created using this weeks sponsor images.

When uploading to SCS, PCP, SNR, or other galleries, please use the keyword "sentimentalsundays" Thank you!

12 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work from the DT

Anonymous said...

hi,

I had a problem with uploading...hope its OK now.

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Looks like your entry was submitted. Thanks for joining us this week.

Andrea W said...

Terrific design team examples! Thanks for a fun challenge.

Carla S. said...

Beautiful inspiration from the DT! Thanks for the challenge!

Meighan Wheller said...

Hi, thanks for the challenge and lovely DT work. Unfortunately I could not link to the challenge so I have noted the link below..
http://meighanwheller.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/winter-trees.html

Kind RegardsM Meighan

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

I will link it for you. Sorry you had issues with it.
Thank you for joining us this week.

Heidi Brawley said...

WOW what Fabulous DT creations here!!!!

Dorothy S said...

My entry is #78, and I obviously did not know how to "work" inlinkz - it was a form with which I am not familiar. Only a part of my card is visible. I will see if I can make it work a second time. Sorry about that.

Dorothy S said...

My computer has some glitches - and there must be one that will not allow my to resize my photo - the link to the actual card seems to work. Again, my apologies.

Kanan Pandya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kanan Pandya said...

Great projects by DT. Had fun playing in this challenge. Thank you. :-)