Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sentimental Sundays Challenges will launch on April 18th! Come play along

Hello everyone!

Well, I've finally taken the plunge and started my own challenge blog.  For those who know me, you know that I have this teeny tiny thing about challenges - I absolutely love them!  This challenge blog focuses on sentiments: short, long, funny, serious, quirky, religious, seasonal, original, classic - pretty much any type of sentiment you can think of!

This blog is for fun!  Although there's a possibility that we will have sponsors in the future, including me giving away some digital sentiments from the Whimsy Stamps Digital Collection (releasing April 12), this blog is just mainly to challenge you to use words to enhance your cards, scrapbook pages, altered items, and other things that you create.  For weeks that a prize is offered, your creation must be entered into the InLinkz widget before the start of the next challenge (usually around 12:01 AM EST on Sundays unless I'm running late).

Thank you for stopping by and for your interest in the Sentimental Sundays Challenge blog as well as in the power of words.  And so I leave you with this quote...


"But words are things, and a small drop of ink,
Falling like dew, upon a thought, produces
That which makes thousands, perhaps millions, think."

- George Gordon Byron


4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is great, Ann! Congrats on your new challenge blog!

Unknown said...

Congrats, and can't wait till the 18th!!!
Trish

Cheryl said...

Yeah Ann! I signed up as a follower and can't wait. I am a bit of a challenge junkie myself. :)

Georgia Ehrmann said...

I signed up as a follower and will give the challenge a try!